Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long Beach Premier of Zietgeist 3 Moving Forward Movie

This is going to be rockin out! Free! Yes Free! At Long Beach Art Theater Wed 19th (tonite), at 7pm! The address is 2025 E 4th Street, Long Beach..
I'm so looking forward to going! I cancelled some plans to do this and am urging others to come together in Long Beach (referred to as Little San Fran) and support this awesome event!

My 2011 goals are to move further on the Minimalist Vibe. We have downsized and fit all our "things" in a 700 sq foot apt very comfy! I am told when folx come visit they like how streamlined the apt is!We really have to keep on top of the bring something new in and take something old out (donation, giveaway, etc). We are also paying off bills this year. My hubby got a nice bonus and we used most of it for paying off our bills. We still have some, but they should be payed off by the end of the year. Our goal is to be as debt free as possible, keep our belongings pared down and be able to move about freely w/o being sucked into the currency consumer based society we currently have that Zietgeist Movement made me aware of on a deeper and deeper level! Resource Based Economy is where I am personally headed! Growing my own food, trading with others, working off the grid with our house in Fla when we move back...Being content with BEING not doing and consuming...
Of course this is a work in progress, as always. And believe me I would have loved to go on one hell of a vacation with the Bonus my hubby got.... But we don't want to be tied to debt anymore!
Sooo looking forward to tonites movie and being around like minded peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment